Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 weeks ago

If a wife is still friends with her ex sex partners n still enjoys talking about the sex they had before in front of the husband, then?

Is this modernism and maturity and freedom?

What should the husband do after hearing all these things?

Will people support the wife for it and call the husband loser n insecured for minding aboyt his wife talking about past sex openly?

Favorite Answer

look son, she is hinting you'er not cutting it

You need to shut her up by getting kind of risky 

Yes it is not right she does this,, but it seems the safety she found with you is the prison she is bot liking now -- common 

get crazy sex wise and please her...... 

• Koushik2 weeks agoReport

But after hearing all those things from his wife...will it be possible for him to surpass them easily, ashis wife is still frends

• 38lsb

No it's not modernism, maturity or freedom, it's called being a cuck who wanks in the closet watching his wife enjoying being railed by a guy that's not you.

• Orla C

If the husband doesn't like his wife discussing her past sex life so openly, he should tell her, and ask her to stop. She doesn't need to do that. The same would be the case of the situation were reversed. 

That's wrong and it's disrespectful. No mature or normal human being will call him out of his name for disliking his wife's disrespectful actions if it was the other way around i don't think u would like him acting that way.

This is so wrong and Disrespectful

While that is not something that I personally am comfortable with, I think if both parties are, then it shouldn't matter about what other people think. Most would choose not to discuss past relationships in such detail out of respect for their current partner, however it is totally dependent on the context and if the husband is alright with it, then there isn't a problem at all.

first of all she belong to the streets

Start looking for another wife immediately.

• Kelly

My husband isn't a prude, he doesn't care if I talk about my sex life prior to him.  Nor does he care what other people think.

• sparrow
      2 weeks agoReport

Yes, but are the actual exes right there in front of him while you talk about the gory details with them??

No, they will probably wonder as I do why a man would marry such a woman in the first place? If she is exhibiting such behavior after marriage more than likely she did before the marriage as well. With very few exceptions, I think most cultures would frown upon a wife behaving in such a disrespectful manner. How they would view the husband is something else altogether and would more than likely differ from individual to individual.

• Koushik2 weeks agoReport

Or may be the so called modern people would supportthem sayingits their freedom, n if her having sex with them before was not a big deal or bad thing, then why would its discussion be bad now