Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

It frustrates me that the only way a guy would be interested in me is if he pretended to be interested in me?in me?

Because I'm considered to be even more unattractive then most other girls.

Please tell me the truth and no lies.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

People who pretend are fakes and should be avoided

• 3 weeks ago

So, you consider yourself unattractive, you just said it. Based on that any guy who shows interest in you must be pretending, I think I've got the gist of that. Ok! So what's this guy after then, IN YOU if he's only pretending? 

• 3 weeks ago

heres the truth with no intended lies I am not only frustrated I am confused by your dialect is this configuration based on English and if so are you trying to add some version which includes an accent or drawl no ...wait...do even try to bore me with some cockamamie excuse ive insured no lies are present so at the end of your question/statement it says and i quote interested in me ..in me does that mean what i think it means ? in me in me to me i recognizes some sexual innuendo and with this being a playground for perverts are you actually hitting on them you sly dog you i see right thru your cunning devious play im gonna pass. Your welcome in advance

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

As one user mentioned, the question doesn't totally make sense. But maybe I can see why you think this way. It is probably because he is still measuring you, to see what you are for him. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You haven't actually asked a question, you've just told us what you think.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Why would someone pretend to be interested in you if you’re not attractive? What you’re saying doesn’t make any sense.

If you were the hottest female on the planet I would pretend not to be interested. Not the other way around.

You don’t get to say what other people find attractive. You didn’t post any pictures so we can’t tell you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.