For Toyota Tundra owners...tire inflation questions?

I have a 2015 Tundra Crew Max 4x4.  Tire size is 275/55/20 (original size).  Truck came with Bridgestone tires (JUNK).  Just purchased BF Goodrich Advantage T?A Sport LT.  Where I had the tires put on they followed the factory sticker on the inside driver side door frame...  front PSI 30 and rear PSI 32 in rear.  Now, with doing that the front tires actually look like they are riding on sidewall of tire just right off theouter tread of tire.  The Bridgestones did not look like this.  I took it to a Toyota Dealer for all oil changed and tire rotations.  I asked BF Goodrich on what they recommend, follow factory sticker.  

Is there anyone that runs different tire pressure?  

Favorite Answer

The tire pressure is determined by the manufacture and is based on the weight of the vehicle and the load it can carry. No matter what size tires or brand of tire you install the pressure stays the same. Inflate your tires to what Toyota recommends and nothing else. 

Sounds like under inflation if you mean both shoulders are showing wear. If you tires are inflated to the rated pressure and you are getting outside edge wear, you may have a ball joint/alignment problem.

• Tom D2 weeks agoReport

with truck sitting tires straight, tires look flat. this is why I was questioning the tire pressure.  30 for front tires???

The pressure is on the tire sidewall.

• Tom D2 weeks agoReport

nope max PSI 44....no way would I run 44

Put 35 PSI in all 4 tires.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • John

Only a fool buys a foreign made car.

• Tom D2 weeks agoReport

DO YOUR RESEARCH...ONLY FOOLS BUY OVER PRICED CHEVY'S OR FORD'S WHEN PARTED OUT FROM MEXICO.......A@#$%&LE!

What is the tire size on the inside door frame?  275/55/20?  Check and double check.  If it is, follow the factory sticker pressures.  If not, call BF Goodrich.

"questions" is the plural of "question" but there is only one question. The answer to that one would be yes, there is someone, somewhere on the planet who can do it. That should be obvious.