Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 2 weeks ago

Some advice please ?

Hey guys so Im just wondering, I have lime ocd n I have this weird obsession with making sure there is no weeds in my garden, I have this mud patch at the front and I usally go over it every 2 days to insure no weeds grow, however it’s loke frosty and cold outside so I was wondering should I still Ben doing them every 2 days

Yes you should. But with OCD you must be sure that you weed the left side just as much as the right side and at the same time, otherwise some weeds will be older than others on the left and it will feel in-balanced in your mind. Why would you pay more attention to one side as apposed to the other? You'll ask yourself. Then, you will discover that you can't control the growth of the weeds enough to keep an even spread of growth canopy over the patch of mud so it will affect you every time you look at it or walk past it, and then you'll be thinking about it when your NOT looking at it and so forth until you find yourself in an infinite loop of monitoring of garden weed development to the point of where you will feel the patch of mud is submerging your mind. You'll question weather you have looked at the weeds too much with the left eye or too much with your right eye, and begin to cross your eyes every time you look at the patch of grass like an internal tick that you can't help. You are already screwed as your doing it every 2 days and there are 7 days in a week, so on a weekly basis how you think you are possibly weeding the mud patch in an even time frame is beyond me and all religion. This is a cycle inevitable to develop in to paranoid scitzophrenia so the best thing to do would be tip petrol on the mud patch and nothing will ever grow there again. Save your self while you still can these things can and will develop. 

Source(s): Life

Come over and weed my garden next summer- you'll be happily busy for 10 hrs a day doing it.

Do what you love to do and don't do what you don't like to do

Keep going until you realize that what you are doing serves you no purpose, then stop.

Just do things in strange numbers

If it is that cold I don't think you would find many if any weeds growing, stay inside and stay warm!

No, you should be moving on to pastures new.