Anonymous

How come the police department ignores a police report or complaints just cause a man has a disability?

So I've about had it with the police here harassing me in my city. I'm so tired of these sheriff deputies harassing me everywhere I go. I walked down the street last night to my bank at first citizens. I opened an account at first citizens cause I overdraft my wells fargo account. An cop car was traveling down the road stopped when they saw me. Then out comes an deputy who hates me. This guy has threatened to arrest me and uses jail as an tool to scare me and harass me. I've filed complaints towards him and that vietnamese deputy but the sheriff's department ignores it and doesn't do anything about it. I filed an complaint at the sheriff's office, I walked in and saw an deputy at the office and talked to him and filed an complaint and he said an investigator will contact me in a few days. They never did, no investigator ever called. There are honestly sometimes that I didn't call an hotline but they are putting it all on me. All of the prank calls and suspicious activities that has been happening at neighborhoods near me, they are pinning it on me. I'm so tired of this and I just want to get out of north carolina and move to atlanta already but I have to wait until we negotiate with the buyer. I tried moving by myself but everyone backed out on helping paying for an apartment for me. My friend andy says the cops are right in what they're doing. How come my complaints and reports get ignored when I file it ?? How come andy keeps on thinking the cops are right for harassing me?

great idea, bring more attention to yourself by filing complaints....

They aren't harassing you.  

Your persecution complex is not our problem.  

Nor is your opening multiple accounts at various banks.  You don't work, you have no money and your check fraud is just another example of your criminal behavior.

Having autism is not a get out of jail free card, and being an immature azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

• Lita

They aren't harassing you. They are keeping an eye on you because of your actions. Your imaginary autism doesn't mean you are allowed to break laws at will and escape the consequences. 

• Cogito

It's not because of your disability - it's because you are always playing what you might think are childish 'pranks' but which are actually a criminal offence, harassment and anti-social.

You know perfectly well that what you've been doing and telling us about on this site is WRONG.  

Moving away wouldn't change anything.  You'll still feel like you have the right to behave like a naughty 5-year-old and will ignore all the warnings you've had.  And you're going to end up in jail.

Your friend Andy is right.  You're causing your problems yourself.

You're breaking many laws and just because you're autistic, they won't let you continue on that path.

It will either be jail or a secure hospital for mentally ill people.