Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

Would you take ten vaccinations at once?

Why not if vaccinations are soooo good?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I would take them without hesitation. Bonus points if I die

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

green tea with pure honey is ok to try

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah if it really has something in it that makes me happy

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

no doctor would do that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sure. Get them out of the way.

• GTB
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A vaccination is designed to build up antibodies to ward off some disease. This is a stress to the body initially and the body needs a little time to recover from this stress. The time it takes varies depending on numerous variables. Taking 10 different vaccinations at once would be overly stressing the system and very foolish. Vaccinations are good and better than the disease that you may get without the vaccination but like everything else, it needs be in moderation.

• Bob
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Anyone who STILL believes that vaccines are bad is obviously of SUCH LOW INTELLIGENCE that it's utterly worthless trying to explain the facts further.

If this anonymous poster actually believes that vaccines are bad, then I invite them to take their half baked medieval thought processes elsewhere.

There is simply NO HOPE for such people. They are irredeemably stupid and the deaths of their children and themselves would be justice enough but unfortunately, their ignorance has the potential to also affect thousands of others in their communities.

Such people should be ostracised and cast out of normal society and forced to live on unvaccinated reservations where they can all die of ignorance together and leave the rest of us in peace.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

join the military, youll get a lot more than ten

• 4 weeks ago

In theory, there should be no problem with it. 

The only issue is that some of the vaccinations may cause interactions if taken together.

• sparrow
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

They don't interact with each other. They just don't give too many at once, because it may make the patient feel sick as their immune system develops antibodies to all those vaccines. Especially if it's a live vaccine, they won't give multiple vaccines along with it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.