I need rules for a fictional school!?

ok. so this school is supposed to be so strict its hell on earth. the school is set in a city run by a cult im still making the backstory for. The school is extremely prestigious, huge, and famous all throughout the city. the school is so strict that failure to follow the rules could even lead to public execution. what sort of rules should I implement into it?? give me as many as you can and make them strict and corrupt as ****, ty!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

You have to read and write good in class, no matter what.

• Athina2 weeks agoReport

yeah im gonna do something similar to that, like all students must have a B+ or higher. or even just straight A's

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Everything the students do, from wakibg up in the morning to honework time to bowel movements is controlled down to the minute, and anyone found not doing whst they should be at any given minute is punished severely.

thats apart of the plan actually!! that the students are constantly monitored. but ill make it more severe

• sam
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

The school chairs are electrified so if they mess around they get a shock. There are no windows so they are not distracted, and all the teachers wear face masks for intimidation

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Model your school after a USMC boot camp, that's pretty much hell on earth, in a nutshell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

u can try islamic rules, 

like girls cannot show any skin, hair, cannot even perform better than a guy. etc.

no running in the school passage.

oh ****, I wasn't thinking of implementing anything like that but I might make the rules a bit sexist now

• 2 weeks ago

Hahahaha. Go as tyrant as possible so much it will make Catholic schools look like a frat bro pad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.