Anonymous

What would happen if you got drunk and had sex with your mother in law?

• 1 week ago

Depends on if you live near her or it was a chance thing on a visit from afar.  Living close by may tend to make things a bit sticky especially if she presses for more attention from you.

• 1 week ago

This is a weird question but here is my take.   Never be drunk around her again, while alone.  Do not get emotionally involved.  Hope there will be no baby.

• 1 week ago

My Mother in law would never say anything ' she would keep it  too herself.

• shroud
    1 week ago

well if you were good I would think she would be nicer to you

telling your wife would be a bad idea

• Foofa

She'd probably regret it as she identifies as straight...but my MIL is kind of hot TBH.

That's not ever gonna happen, but IF it did I would keep my mouth shut and never do it again.

not married so I don't have a mother in law, so nothing would happen.

That's disgusting your inbred moron

That's what would happen. What do you mean what would happen? You mean what would happen AFTERWORDS?? How the flying f*** would I know?

I don’t find her attractive but she’s actually younger than me. I married a blonde trophy wife so she’d probably get very jealous