Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 weeks ago

boobs always fall out of bikini, help!?

on anonymous as this is kind of embarrassing, not a troll - i need genuine advice pls.

My boobs are a DDD and i'm a very petite girl, this makes bikini shopping so hard for me. i've tried the right size, i've had store employees measure me for the right size and everything, however in store the bikini top fits well but once I go out to the beach its visible that it's too small and my boobs are seen underneath and to the side.The bikini top has also once completely rolled up unexpectedly when I was walking. I have some one pieces but i wear bikinis when i tan and this is such a big issue for me and i'm not sure what to do. if there some sort of tape to stick it down? ladies who have a similar problem, what do you suggest i do or what did you do??? thank you in advance x

my daughter is DD and its very difficult finding bikini tops. Just keep looking . I dont know what the style is called she looks for , its kinda like sport bra

my penis does the same thing

• Joe

You breasts probably say the same thing about you.

I'd feel a right tit (and a left one for that matter) if that ever happened to me.

Next time they fall out, make sure Trump is standing in front of you. Problem solved.

Take a picture so I can analyze this.

What beach do you prefer?

You have post this bullcrap petite bit before.  You either are or are not buying the correct size so get over the petite bullsh it and buy one big enough.

No one is impressed by your DDD's because after all these years of your petiteness no one much believes you anymore!

OMG I just discovered this is KELLIE  Yep right clicked one of her replies on another query and lo and behold old Kellie popped up!

• david

i don't see a problem here

Oh.... it's the ''DDD cup very petite'' troll. My guess is you're an obese old man.