After seeing all his defenses demolished by witness testimony, is Trump s last move left to try and bribe his way out of impeachment?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

He keeps a jet warmed up on the tarmac ready to fly to Moscow with the cargo hold full of gold. 

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Wish you were demolished 

• 2 weeks ago

Did you watch the same inquiry as me?

• 2 weeks ago

He is already setting up a doctor's note

It got him out of trouble last time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Yawn. 

You morons have been going on about this "impeachment" for over a year. 

You know, maybe you would broaden your horizons if you read more books, about a wider range of topics and viewpoints.

There is a whole world out there to be discovered. 

• NONAME
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

WHEN TRUMP SAID I WANT NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, NO QUID PRO QUO, that meant he actually did!?!?!? When Ukraine had no idea aid was even withheld, that really meant they did? When the president of Ukraine himself said he doesn't know what the hell you morons are talking about in so many other words, that means he nothing? Why are you left wing goons so fking stupid?

• 2 weeks ago

No, his last move,  will be to fake a health crisis, or something.........to gain sympathy and support...........

and we may have already seen that too......with that BS rush to Walter Reade Medical center. 

Unless he was just having a conniption fit, and that was some sort of mental check up. 

Noe he's claiming he doesn't even KNOW Sonderland.......never heard of him...........he was just a coffee boy, and made copies in the basement..........

I have no clue who appointed him Ambassador to Europe!

I am not even sure what day it is, or what room I am standing in. ! 

In fact........who are YOU?   Where am I?   Where's my wife, Ivanka? 

I mean, this is just getting THAT stupid. 

Next he will claim he never HEARD of Rudy  Giuliani..........barely knows the guy.......wasn't he like Mayor of something? -..........No idea who he even is! 

• 2 weeks ago

Trump needs to be impeached because he collided with Rus...no wait he didn’t do that but emoluments...no that’s not it he put pressure that’s right the crime was The crime of pressure wait for real it was quid pro no I mean extortion no bribery that’s it.

Yes bribery is my final answer...

Until another phrase tests better in the swing states...

• Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

In the report, it literally says no evidence of crime was found on his behalf as well. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.