Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

I'm permanently boycotting any company that uses this term "Happy Holidays" this Christmas season. Are you going to do the same?

The Christmas Holiday is a celebration of Jesus' birthday. The term "Happy Holidays" is deeply offensive to me. Please join me in boycotting liberal companies do we can put them out of business. 

Favorite Answer

I hope you have a crappy holiday. Nothing celebrates Jesus's message of peace and love like bankrupting a business! You're an immoral hypocrite. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nope, I am ok with making you whine. FYI, Yahoo is a company that uses the term “Happy Holidays” so by Felicia.

Let's see: Target can earn your two pennies of hillbilly trailer money or the millions of dollars of Jew Money. Which one will they pick?

• audrey

You have s good point. However, people are too busy at Christmas time to boycott anything. I just say Merry Christmas and be on my way.

I plan on boycotting the Acme company for selling the coyote crappy merchandise

• mac

you live such a sad life.....so sad.......

If your electric company only uses “Happy Holidays” will you boycott electricity?  If all the oil companies only use the dreaded HH, will you boycott gasoline?  You didn’t think this thru did you Cletus 😂😂😂

• Lolly

Look who missed the point.

• Ivan

Wal-mart is not allowed to say Merry Christmas, and neither are the employees. Can you believe that?

Sure, Jethro. Whatever you say.