Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

I'm permanently boycotting any company that uses this term "Happy Holidays" this Christmas season. Are you going to do the same?

The Christmas Holiday is a celebration of Jesus' birthday. The term "Happy Holidays" is deeply offensive to me. Please join me in boycotting liberal companies do we can put them out of business. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I hope you have a crappy holiday. Nothing celebrates Jesus's message of peace and love like bankrupting a business! You're an immoral hypocrite. 

• 2 weeks ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nope, I am ok with making you whine. FYI, Yahoo is a company that uses the term “Happy Holidays” so by Felicia.

• 2 weeks ago

Let's see: Target can earn your two pennies of hillbilly trailer money or the millions of dollars of Jew Money. Which one will they pick?

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You have s good point. However, people are too busy at Christmas time to boycott anything. I just say Merry Christmas and be on my way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

I plan on boycotting the Acme company for selling the coyote crappy merchandise

• mac
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

you live such a sad life.....so sad.......

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If your electric company only uses “Happy Holidays” will you boycott electricity?  If all the oil companies only use the dreaded HH, will you boycott gasoline?  You didn’t think this thru did you Cletus 😂😂😂

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Look who missed the point.

• Ivan
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Wal-mart is not allowed to say Merry Christmas, and neither are the employees. Can you believe that?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Sure, Jethro. Whatever you say. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.