Is it possible to not want any immigration into my country and not be called racist?

I have no hate for anyone just a personal feeling deep down i cant get rid off. I have travelled all over the world and feel like country with little immigration the ordinary person seems much happier. No racist comments please

NO!!!  Your parents likely immigrated from somewhere, or their parents did. What does that make them and you? An immigrant once removed. So suck it up bro.

Well Immigrants can come from any country and settle down. They are usually from any race but, they contribute a big part in country's economy. This is all handled by the government based on the skill development and men-power. 

• Foofa

The term for that is "xenophobic" rather than "racist". Obviously immigrants can be any race but if your fear is just one of outsiders in general you're not excluding people based on any other reason.

Being anti-immigration isn't "racist". It's "isolationist", "nationalist", and "elitist".

• Zirp

Yes, but not while you do encourage the indigenous to make (more) children.

• Mr. Gray2 weeks agoReport

Zirp???  More like Zipperhead. What do you mean by indigenous? White people born in your country count? Caus ethey are indigenous too.

• Lôn

Yes, if you said..."I don't mind white people coming in but I don't want blacks" it would be racist. Saying "I don't want any illegals of any colour coming in" is not racist.

• Lôn
      2 weeks agoReport

Really Mr Grey...... why is it wrong? 

• mokrie

Actually the biggest problems come when immigrants come too quickly in wave after wave. People need time to integrate and accept new rules and laws and to be accepted by the society they came into. When immigration happens to fast, the newcomers tend to cluster together more and do not integrate well. They stay separate.

• There's a difference between, "I don't want immigrants in my country," and "I don't want immigrants from (insert place here) in my country."

One makes you xenophobic.  The other makes you a racist.

Immigration is what human beings have done for at least 100,000 years (and our ancestor species for millions upon millions of years before then).  We travel, we move, and we always look for the greener pastures.  It's only in the past 10,000 years or so that we've settled into specific areas and created territories.  Hating the idea of immigration is hating the idea of being human.

How do you know that there are no immigrants? Oh, you mean people with a different skin colour? Yes, that's racist.

what country do you live in? I'm pretty sure at some point you or your ancestors migrated there