Are there less YA fantasy/sci-fi best sellers? ?

I can’t tell if I’m just not as in touch with the YA genre as I used to be or if reading and/or the fantasy/sci-fi genre is less popular. I remember everyone and their grandmom knowing about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, and Twilight. Are there still series like that? The YA books I tend to hear about now are more like thought-provoking single novels of realistic fiction (Like The Hate You Give). 

I guess I’m just wondering if I can get suggestions of really big YA fantasy series that are recent. Or, if that’s not a thing so much anymore, why do you think that is? 

Asking a librarian would give you that answer.

Things go in and out of fashion. Social issues are in at the moment. All the -isms. There are quite a few big books with similar themes on it. I'm sure we'll have another big hit book/book series sometime, but none seems forthcoming right now. I'd say Six of Crows is probably the most popular recent YA fantasy book- it's currently being turned into a Netflix series. It's not huge in the way that The Hunger Games/Harry Potter etc were though.