Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Do millennials have landlines?

Favorite Answer

A lot of people no longer hand landlines nowadays because of mobile phones. 

• Hannah

No, I did for a while when I first moved out, and obviously I had one growing up. But I canceled my landline a couple of years ago because I just never used it and always got calls from scammers and telemarketers. Why pay for that and a cellphone? So I got rid of it. 

It used to be handy when I couldn't find my cellphone though lool.

• Jess C

I'm a millennial and I don't. 

I do live in an apartment though, but even if I had a house I don't think I'd get one, it's just extra bills for something I wouldn't really use.

• I changed everything

• wgaff

We have 3 in our house

Some do, some do not. I won’t have one once I move elsewhere (currently am in a dorm). Saves money and it’s easier to do something about scam callers on a cell phones vs landlines.

They wouldn't know what to do with it, seeing as it doesn't have a screen, the ability to text, a camera or internet.

The ones that still live with their parents do because that's what the parents have in their home.

Some of them do.

The Muslim millennials however have land mines.

No..................