unable to find my sql server express sample database through connection in c#?

hello, recently i started an ado.net project using my visual studio community edition, i created a CommerceDBDemo database project and published it, and i started another ado.net project trying to connect to that db through 

SqlConnection sqlconn=new SqlConnection();

SqlConnectionStringBuilder sqlConnStringBuilder =new SqlConnectionStringBuilder();

// connection string detail omited due to no cut and paste function on yahoo, and slow to type manually.

sqlconn.open() //throw sql exception, saying failure to find and connect to database

my question is, what are the problems, for example, if the database publishing is wrong or incomplete, anyway, thanks

• Chris

Well, not only does cut and paste work absolutely fine in any browser and therefore on yahoo dot com, that very connection string is probably crucial in trying to find out why you can't connect.

And where exactly did you publish these projects? And how exactly?

• Jay

You're supposed to ask a question.