can you buy cigerettes with a coles gift card also can I show them my tattoo if they think im under 18?

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

No and no................

• 1 week ago

KOHLS dont sell ciggarettes

I presume you live in Australia, as Coles is an Australian supermarket chain.

Tattoos are legal with parental permission in N.S.W., the A.C.T. and Western Australia (must be at least 16 in WA). So even if you live in another state, they don't know that you might not be under 18 but had the tattoo while visiting Sydney or Perth with your parents.

In any case, they don't want to simply accept the tattooist's check of your age. They need to make their own check. Otherwise they might be fined. And the employee who sold them to you would probably be fired.

If you don't have satisfactory ID, you won't get them whether you pay with a Coles gift card, a credit card or with cash.

• As far as I know coles is a book store, not a convenience store so NO.

You realize some people do get tattoos when they're under 18, so your tattoo isn't considered to be any form of ID.

• Funnelweb
      2 weeks agoReport

In my country Coles is a chain of supermarkets, and it sells cigarettes from the counter.

really???? i think u know the answer

Wouldn't you have an ID by then