My friend took 5 painkillers?

My friend who took 5 painkillers is asking me what he should do. I tried to find information but the information was for people who take/took around 10. Can the pain killers badly effect him or will they just go through his system? please let me know now if you know anything, because right now this is urgent.

I know this is days after, but if you run into a problem like this it is best to call 911 or whatever is the emergency number where you reside in the world. 

We don't have any information about dosage, whether taken no a full/ empty stomach, etc

• sasha

They probably won't kill him, but he could have nausea, stomach cramps, ringing in his ears, eye twitches, and headaches.

Use google to find the LD50 for the pain-killer - that is amount of the substance that would kill 50% of the people who take it. That would give you an idea of how close they came.

Call 911 or 999 or whatever is the emergency number in your country, you idiot. If he dies, you will be sent to prison unless you do this now.

i can help you. what kind of pain killers did he take

• Jpark4 weeks agoReport

glad to hear your friends gonna be fine i need you to go to the store and get me a pack of smokes and 2 big bags of chips

Almost definitely will be fine unless they are clinically ill or something.