Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 3 weeks ago

legally can a teacher put their hands or touch a student ?

so what happened was that It was passing 2nd per im an 8th grader but I just put my birthday as random. so I was going to ask a student that my history teacher had next in his class , she had my Spanish book because I let her borrow it .. HIS NAME IS MR. MASOUDI . I WAS GOING TO ASK FOR MY BOOK AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO GO IN BUT I NEEDED MY BOOKS N HE LITTERLY PULLED ME VV HSRD FROM MY BACKPACK AND I CUSSED HIM OUT , BECAUSE HE ISNT MY PARENT TO VIOLENTLY PULL ME LIKE THAT . DO YOU THINK IT WAS RIGHT OF HIM TO DO THAT ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 days ago

In Loco Parentis..  to an extent.  depends

• 3 weeks ago

whoa, easy on the caps there, homeskillet

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Ten buck says you drop out of school.

• 3 weeks ago

Are you sure you aren't in kindeegarden? You need to learn yourself how to talk...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

In Massachusetts the Teachers can do anything to you.....  right Anonymous turds..

• 3 weeks ago

Obviously you are full of mistakes and want to have approval for your mistakes. 

First, it was wrong for you to enter the class after the teacher clearly told you not to go in. 

Second, It was wrong for you to curs him out

Third, it was wrong for you to ask your question

Get a better attitude

• 3 weeks ago

This is not done. pls lodge a formal complaint with your school

• 3 weeks ago

He didn't touch you, he grabbed your backpack because you were TOLD not to do something.  You obviously have no respect.  You should have been sent to the principal's office for cursing a teacher.  Disrespectful little brat.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

He pulled you from going somewhere he didn’t want you to go. Big woop. Stop being an oversensitive idiot. Its not like he hit you or touched you sexually.

• yisel3 weeks agoReport

Shut up ***** no one asked for ur ******* opinion dumb hoe .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.