Need help writing my history essay because it goes against my religious believe. ?

Most of the essay is not a problem until, the story "Martyrdom of saints, Felicitas and saturus. 

In my essay my prof is forcing me to write how Felicitas was Jesus wife when clearly Jesus did not have a wife. 

How can I get a good grade yet not write something I strongly disagree 

please help!

Preface your essay with a statement that "many people believe".   It will not go against your religious belief if you write the essay in a format that details how others believe.  At the end of the essay, you may state that even though other religions or agnostics or whichever group believes this, Christians do not believe that Jesus had a wife.  You will then have fulfilled the request of the professor without going against your own values.  It may just be that the professor is attempting to get the class to write an essay based on other peoples beliefs without being nasty about it.  I have heard people say that Mary Magdalene was Jesus's wife, but never heard of Felicitas.

There is nothing in your religious belief that says writing an essay is a sin. If a Christian writes a fictional story is that against their religion?

Secondly, it is not clearly stated that Jesus did not have a wife. There is room for debate and ever Christian should be open to that debate.

Simple, just write it as a history essay.  Say something like "some historians believe that...."  or "Perpetua claims that...." and then towards the end put in "these claims are not supported by Christian beliefs."

• Henry

Jesus is not appearing in the physical nor the holographic even when asked! It's probably not much more than a word and some strange physics and magic at best, just like some anime, unless more proof is given or Jesus makes such an appearance.

How is writing an essay against your religious beliefs