Naming swords?

Idk how to look up ways to make up names of weapons so I'm asking here for my future manga book I'm making. I wanna make sure each name is a throw back to things in life, like Chinese culture and Greek lore and ECT. Perhaps with your help and all it would be great and get me further into my manga creation

Just so you know, manga is just the translation for Japanese comics, so unless you are Japanese yourself, it won't be a manga.

Anyhow, as for actual names, your only real option is research. Look up things on the internet (can be random at first), think of the setting and plot, characters, backgrounds and start from there. In other words, build up knowledge and information and then start putting it all together.

I just call my swords for what it is. Chain Saw Sword. Vibration Sword.

You could use examples from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. The Green Destiny.

Ninja Gaiden, Ryu's sword is just called The Dragon Sword.

Zelda, Link's sword is just called The Master Sword.

The creator of the sword usually will give the sword its name. If the sword doesn't have a name, then its wielder will give it a name. Just choose a name you like from the Chinese Culture or Greek Lore and name the sword that.

In The Hobbit, Bilbo's sword is named Sting.

In Game of Thrones, Arya named her sword Needle.

You can name it like The Mystical Blade but say it in another language so it'll sound really cool.