Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

Recovering anorexia nervosa?

I was dealing with anorexia nervosa more than 10months or so. Im recovering right now cause as soon as I got it I got send to a psychologist and psychiatrist.

I used to abuse laxative in liquid as in pills.

Took like 12pills on a night and every morning and every night like three huge sips of the liquid. I used to abuse Diovol too. And drank only Cola Zero and was addicted to fasting. But also binging my food out when I got the cravings.. but now I’m recovering and I’ve been pooping back but I’ve been pooping watery like diarrhea for like two weeks. I’m going to a nutritionist next week. 

But the part of the diarrhea is it because now I’m back at eating normal and my stomach is not used to eating a routine and that’s why I’m pooping watery? And i get cramps sometimes while eating..

Yes,  it's probably your digestive system reacting in shock to the food.

However, you have to remember, you put your body through a horrific ordeal and you may always have unpleasant symptoms such as stomach pain, indigestion and IBS for the rest of your life. But at least you will be alive.

Take digestive enzymes before you eat to help digest your food.  Ask your nutritionist.  It'll help with the farting and bloating.