How do you cook your frozen fries? I use a saucepan with oil in it.?
- Anonymous2 months agoFavorite Answer
Yes fried in oil seems to be the best.
- wind_updollLv 72 months ago
I prefer dry heat by baking them in the oven.
- el staplerLv 52 months ago
I have a counter top deep fryer
- AnonymousLv 62 months ago
I use olive oil spray on them and bake them in the oven. I keep watching them cook and take them out when they are golden brown, don't like them very crispy and overdone.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Gus DihnLv 62 months ago
I use an air fryer.
- LollyLv 72 months ago
I put them in a pie pan and then in the oven. Turn & shake a time or two. They don't need more grease, and I certainly don't need to eat it!
- Anna DLv 72 months ago
I usually bake them but you could also deep fry them. I've never known anyone to pan fry them though.