Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 weeks ago

Is Taco Bell made from horse meat?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yeah. Didn't you see all the scandals? Meanwhile, dog kibble has it too.

  • 2 days ago

    Hell no, it’s not.

  • 2 weeks ago

    Yes. All horse meat. They only use the parts from the waist down. Bottom legs and ****

    Source(s): 100000000000
  • 2 weeks ago

    horse meat is too expensive for a $2 burrito.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

    hell no, horse meat is expensive it's probably made of something synthetic, plus horse meat is probably healthier for you than cow

  • 2 weeks ago

    You shouldn’t eat Taco Bell 

  • 2 weeks ago

    no it is not, unless specifically stated to be

  • B nice
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

    No they do not,

    Taco Bell

    uses 85% cow beef (might be 80%) and the other 15–20% is spices, seasonings and food coloring.

    Taco Bell

    has also released all the ingredients used in their beef and

    made

    it publicly available online, google it and see. I can also tell you that the ingredients they listed match what is on the boxes.

  • 2 weeks ago

    I don't know about the United States yet but here is an interesting quote for youTaco Bell has officially joined Club Horse Meat. The fast-food chain and subsidiary of Yum Brands says it has found horse meat in some of the ground beef it sells in the United Kingdom. The British Food Standards Agency said Taco Bell's products contained more than 1% since horse meat is legal to sell for human consumption you don't have to disclose to the public. What your meat is made out of and if you add 1% horse meat to your food as one of your secret ingredients in the flavoring you can't even make them disclose that to you. an example of this is a certain chicken place that's well-known. One of the secret ingredients is that cod liver oil is used to fry the chicken if you've ever been to this certain chicken place and then had to go to the bathroom rather quickly now you know why!

  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

    The Taco bell I go to seems to be made of brick, wood, and glass.

  • Tasm
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

    Taco Bell wouldn't waste good meat on your burrito like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.