Ladies , why do you feel so entitled to mens money...?

We're not "entitled" to it. What we ARE entitled to is to be paid for by men whom we go on dates with. It's called manners or being a real man or treating us as ladies rather than objects.

• Another stupid nonsenseical generalisation.

I've never met a woman who feels entitled to my money or any mans money for that matter. 

• Foofa
      3 weeks agoReport

The only reason gold diggers exist is because men are willing to pay for them. This guy's beef is actually with other men more than it is with women. 

I don't, except where I have done something to earn it.

I am very poor, so I tend to only go on dates if either they cost almost nothing, or the guy pays, but I don't *expect* that without asking first, and I wouldn't expect it at all from a guy in a similar financial situation.  And even if I don't actually pay, I try to contribute value (eg bring along games to be the entertainment for the evening, or cook dinner on a subsequent date).

And if I find someone to have a kid with, I will likely be a full-time parent, at least while the kid is small, because I don't have the spoons to be a decent parent *and* work, but that would be an agreement between me and the father of my (possible) future spawn.  And, again, I'm not taking his money and offering nothing in return, I'm taking some of his money because I'm doing the work of raising his child.

• ChemFlunky
      3 weeks agoReport

Finc: I was putting the focus on "I am doing a thing that could be considered to be for his benefit".  I would consider it my child as well, but raising kids is a lot of work.

Bill: intelligence does not necessarily lead to wealth, especially if one has a disability.

M y money! I earned it by sleeping with you.

The men I've been with have always been generous with me. 

• Bill

The better question is how many dates can a man expect to get when he acts like his money is his and his alone. My bet? Zero. 

Anyway, men have provided for women for most of human history and why young men are so willing to give that up is beyond me. From where I sit all I see is men increasingly becoming worthless piles of crap that don't want to do anything productive, while complaining endlessly about people expecting them to be better. 

If women in the west were smart they would demand their men be providers and protectors, but of course women in the west are brainwashed by feminism, so now they are increasingly getting garbage males instead.

A man that is truly worth the title looks out for others and provides for his family and his woman, but yeah, that is that role business and you guys are too feminist for that.

Edit: I love how Yahoo ghosts the answers they disagree with. Yes Yahoo, I know you ghosted this answer. Yahoo, you're nothing more than a bunch of speech control Nazis.  

• KatieC

I don’t? But I somehow feel like you just wanted to watch other men rant about how much they hate women instead of getting an actual answer or having a real discussion.

• Kowabunga
      3 weeks agoReport

Well myself. I am here to brag as usual. I love it!

• Cyrus

Well speaking for a majority of western women, they feel entitled to a mans money, because they were raised almost their whole life believing that they are princesses that deserve everything they don't earn. This doesn't usually happen in households with both parents involved. It's usually women raised by single mothers who tend to display this type of mentality. Boys and girls are raised by their fathers to earn what they want and work hard, and to commit in a relationship. Girls are raised by their mothers to believe they are princesses that deserve everything, and boys are raised by their mothers to treat girls like princesses. I'd go on with this, but you already know where I'm going lol.

hope I Helped ^_^

• Kowabunga
      3 weeks agoReport

Sounds about right. Father's do teach their daughters they should work and good thing most do I hate bums

It's that little money maker they have that men want.

Right!? Some of these chicks are crazy. I guess they are still stuck in the world where women used to not work and were dependent on men's money. Also, I am just here to see what others say! Speaking of money. I might have a sugar momma soon! DUDE I AM SO GLAD I AM A GOOD LOOKING AND SWEET GUY WHO TREATS WOMEN WELL! She's Mexican too! I love Mexican culture. Hopefully she can teach me how to speak Spanish fluently if this works out! VIVA LA MEXICO and VIVA LA MEXICAN HERMOSA CHICA! Translate that!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UnGGdS3Vmx8

Youtube thumbnail