Best video game you’ve ever played?

Crash bandicoot/Twisted Metal

No matter how old I get those to games never get old to me 😂

Clash of Clans and Mobile Legends🌺

Hi friend. The best I have ever played is probably Monopoly. It may not be a video game, but I think that the game has a lot of merit. It was actually what I used to play with my Grandpapa. He fought in the war, you know. The big one. With guns.

My Grandpapa was a good man. When he came back from the war things weren't the same for a long time. That's what Grandmama used to tell me. But I wasn't born yet so I didn't know any different. I know he couldn't walk very well, and it was said that he was held against his will as a captive in an enemy war camp and forced to walk like a crab for three hours before every meal.

I don't know so much if I believe that story or if it was just his old army buddies trying to make light of a tragic, tragic situation. The man lost his youth in that war. They stripped it away for him. Put him on a ship. Sent him off to fight in that big, grand war. Feeding off his masculinity, driving him to do horrible horrible things.

He was indicted for war crimes when I was 9 years old. Many decades after the grandeur of the great war. At that time I didn't know what was happening. But know I understand. 

Horrible things.

But I know he was only doing what he had to do. He was a boy.

To this day I love Monopoly.

It reminds of all the good times I had

with my Grandpapa

Thank you for your time. I know it may not be very helpful to your dialogue about videogames, but it's just nice to know that someone will hear my story.

Good journey

• tanner2 weeks agoReport

they have made many monopoly video games, so I'll count it.

Dynasty Warriors, I played this a long time ago when I was young teenager. (Not teen anymore)

That's is a tough one. My top 5.

1.Alpha Centauri

2.Silent Hill 2

3.Planescape Torment

4.Deus  Ex

5.System Shock 2

Source(s): my personal favorite not on the list: The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy in Time

The Original DOOM from the 90s

crazybus.      

Difficult question, as there are so many outstanding games I have playing in the 35+ years I have been playing

Probably Saints Row IV.

The original Pong