asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

So did Trump really think he was poisoned? why anyone would do that and who ? why?

• Sherry
    Favorite Answer

What was he supposed to think after his food tester became seriously ill? This was not the first attempt to poison him, and a food tester in one incident died.

• Jack H
      3 weeks agoReport

Give a link to the Scottish case please, I can't find one, make it credible though, not infowars drivel, thanks...

He walked off pretty fast last night, looked like he was going straight to the john.

He's just paranoid.

Oh just wait and see after he wins re-election in a year. There will be some crazies trying to change the world and the outcome of the election.

What are you talking about? My cable’s out, and I can’t find anything like that online. Nor in his Twitter.

• Probably cause your search engine is google (where it's all negative news when it comes to him)  try DuckDuckGo 

Trump is poison.