Are these sentences grammatically correct? ?

Today I went to the bank and asked the banker how much time does it take to send money from one country to another country through bank. He said that the transaction takes just few seconds to happen. 

Favorite Answer

"how much time it takes."

It's an embedded question, not a quoted question, so you don't need "does".

"through the bank"

"just a few seconds"

• RP

With the addition of "a" before "few", these are fine.

You don't need "does" or the second "country" in the first sentence. In the second sentence, you don't need "to happen". You could write "I went to to the bank today because I wanted to know how much time it takes to send money from one country to another. The banker said the transaction takes a few seconds."       

• Magnolia2 days agoReport

Correction:  In my first sentence, I should have written "to the bank" not "to to the bank". 

First you are not quoting anyone. You are just stating the content of the conversation. This is my recommended change.

Today I went to the bank and asked the banker how much time it takes to send money from one country to another through the bank. He said that the transaction takes just a few seconds.