Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Will Trump resign to escape all of this stress ?

Favorite Answer

Nope.. He isn't worried about it. Its less stressful for him them it is for you to try to figure out how your gonna pay your next mortgage payment.

I don’t know. Everything is a zero sum game to him, so if he decides to resign, he has to think up a clever reason to make it look like he was still the ‘winner’. He could probably pull that off though, at least with his own partisans and brain-dead supporters, who are just as much in denial as he is

• doug g

He isn't smart enough to feel stress. In his mind all is great 

No, but he might either die or flee to Russia where he'll be welcomed with open arms.

I'm guessing he'll remain willfully President until November 2020 - by then, his fate will be decided by the public.

I hope so but I think that Donald Trump is too embarrassed to quit

No because he will be sent to prison if he resigns 

He has no choice.  They could make some kind of deal with him to get him to resign but then again the stress also could kill him like it did Warren G. Harding.

Unlikely since polls in the battle ground states crucial for an electoral college victory are polling downward for impeachment as this kangaroo court proceeds 

• Sam

He can't resign because he would be arrested and spend the rest of his life in prison.