I bought a dodgy drink from a wellknown supermarket, help! ?

I went to the shop & I bought a bottle of sprite earlier. When I drank a bit of it, it tasted a bit weird and has a sort of metallic taste to it. About 30 seconds after I had some of the drink, my heart started hurting & beating fast. I started to feel out of it & was unresponsive to my friend. After about an hour i was okay however, I can still taste the metallic in the top of my mouth and especially my upper lip. My upper lip is burning a bit now and is becoming quite sore. What shall I do? Shall I wait to get it checked out at the doctors tomorrow? Or could it be an emergency? And legally, what shall I do? I can't recall whether the lid was properly sealed or not. I don't know what to do or what it could be?? I'm just happy a child didn't pick it up! 

• Tavy

If you are in the U.K. you contact Environmental Health at your council. Hopefully you kept the bottle. You should be ok to see your own Doctor tomorrow.

• Rick B

doctors can't check out a soda. We do not test food.

You could call the manufacturer to complain. You could contact a lawyer. Or you can throw it out and get on with your life.