Am I shadowbanned on YouTube?

Whenever I use YouTube on Google Chrome, it appears that I'm unable to do most things on it. I get "Unknown Error" or "This functionality is not available right now." I can watch videos, but I can't like, comment, add to playlists, or access my account settings by clicking on my icon. On Safari, I'm logged into a different account and things work just fine there. I don't know whether this is a Google Chrome issue or whether I've been shadowbanned for something. I would think that if I posted a comment that got reported and had functionality taken away for whatever reason, they would notify me like Facebook does, but I don't know as that's never happened before. 

Favorite Answer

All you can do is try it. On Safari, try logging into the problematic account and doing things on it. On Chrome, log into the other account and see if things continue to work just like on Safari.

• Lv 7

You can sent a message to Youtube and ask them what is going on. Don't say you think you've been shadowbanned, just say certain things aren't working.

• Lv 7

sounds like you just have a crappy internet connection, or maybe your phone or web browser is seriously outdated, and cannot handle new web sites well...