Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

Someone keeps running background checks on my mother?

She hasn't done anything wrong. she gets these email that says something like, that there has been a background on you. Should she be worried? Can you trance back and see who would be doing this background checks?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It's an advertisement friend so that they can sucker you into joining the background check program that they're trying to sell you I get these things 200 times everyday in my email disregard them. Don't spend so much time reading email and looking at your electronic contrivances. everytime you go on your electronic device you're taking a psychological test and they're marking your answers with what's called a cookie. What they're doing is designing something that will definitely affect your brain and make you purchase something. That's what cookies are all about they notice what's site you go to and what sites you don't go to what emails you look at and what emails you delete and from the information they gather they can design questions that you absolutely cannot resist. Don't buy into this.

Get it out of your life because sooner or later they're going to trick you to doing what they want you to do. Buy their product!

• 3 weeks ago

NO ONE is running background checks on her. The e-mails are spam attempting to get her to BUY a report that isn't actually worth a Google search of her name that would find SEVERAL people with a similar name.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They send those text to everyone. They are wanting you to buy their product. Disregard them.

• paul
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

it is only a scam, spam them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It is PROBABLY junk mail, spam, something else.

WHO is sending her the emails?  I run a lot of background checks on people.  They don't get notifications.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I've received this type of email in the past.   Just delete it.

• 3 weeks ago

The emails are likely a scam. They don't email you when they do a background check.

• 3 weeks ago

It's a scam. don't let her answer. She should report it to her service provider and set up a filter on her email - or set up a new email and tell her friends.

• 3 weeks ago

Scammer, Mark as spam 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.