Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What to do when you feel like killing someone in your family but can't because it will have consequences?

I'm in this situation, I'm really keen to kill my grandpa, but if I do that I'll have to leave the house or go to jail, because it's his house, but he's a damn, lives to make me angry, I want to kill him , but I can not. What to do in this situation?

* Note: I am Brazilian, but in yahoo Brazil the question does not enter the main.

24/11/2019 - 20:14

Agora está tudo bem, obrigado a todos que responderam, agora estou em paz graças a Deus, o ódio que eu tinha do meu avô já passou, nos entendemos e estamos bem agora. 

Now everything is fine, thanks to all who responded, now I am at peace thank God, the hatred I had of my grandfather has passed, we understand each other and we are fine now.

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

Seek counseling and anger management bc you might one day act out on your impulses. 

That always makes Holiday dinners awkward.

Hmmm interesting

Suppress the urge. It will pass without consequence.