Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I always tense up how can I relax during sex?

Penetration is impossible I tense up any advice ladies should I try doing it from behind with my face down in pillow

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Could you and your partner be moving too fast? Not giving you enough time to get "wet?" Have you tried lube? Have you asked your OB/GYN if your vagina may be naturally "dry?" Or, possibly have a condition that makes it dry? If it happens with a familiar partner, perhaps you and he need to just talk things out, maybe buy a book like The Joy of Sex... If it's with a new partner, could be nerves and anxiety. Could be "performance anxiety" on your part in either case... As someone has already said, try to relax and anticipate how much fun and enjoyment you're going to have; just let it happen and try not to worry about "performing."

• rumi2 months agoReport

Yeah we do move pretty fast 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That might be worse for you than the missionary. Use some lube and ask for foreplay first which usually helps.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just try and realize that you're making a special connection with your partner. What do you do when you go to the doctors? Just try to keep in the back of your mind that this is something you want to have happen and try to enjoy what's occurring. Maybe give yourself some clitoral stimulation as he's trying to penetrate, that may help you relax more.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Learn to relax and breath in and out when you feel like the his dik is about to enter your pu si hole. 

Close your eyes,  breath and help him to push his **co ck 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your man is useless and doesn't seem to know about sex.. dump him and look for a man

• rumi2 months agoReport

Why bother putting that type of answer. I’m clearly saying I tense up what does my man have to do with it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.