Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 4 weeks ago

I have a qyestion for people who are not very young?

1 - say your age

2 - According to your life experience, do bad people eventually get bad stuff back and do good people eventually go far in life?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

1. No. Let's just say I'm 2.5x times the age of the average users.

2. Nope. See, the President. Good, smart, decent people are crushed by narcissists and psychopaths if there aren't very stringent checks and balances.

Nobody will help you and there's no God and no karma.

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

38.  Yes, BUT...  The evil people I've seen get back evil, don't even recognize it as reaping what they've sown.  People given to lies are so far gone.  They'll just write it off as God's will or something.  Their hearts are shut down so they don't have the sense to interpret events in life, they don't recognize justice even when it's hitting them in the face.

And for the good,  Yes... but... it depends on what kind of good they are.  Merely innocent doesn't cut it.  If their goodness also encompasses perseverance, then yes.  And that usually means they have a faith in eventual justice in spite of current and past circumstances.  But yes, if they keep going.

There is an upward spiral and a downward spiral.  Both can be slow, so slow that changes can go unnoticed, can come in starts and stops, but yes, people end up at the end of the path they chose to begin on, and that they choose to stay on.

• Bobo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Over 50.  Good behavior has 2 distinct advantages over bad behavior.  First, good behavior enables the moral high ground with the advantage of being able to judge and condemn bad behavior.  Secondly, good behavior spreads to others and gets rewarded with real peace of mind.  Honesty, responsibility, integrity, self-control, etc. are the fundamentals of a sound mind and body.  Those who choose poor behavior suffer from inferiority, self-doubt, and fear that someone will find out their poor character.  Cheating is limited in reward potential, while honesty has no limits. 

• 4 weeks ago

55, depends on what you mean by bad stuff, good people.

I think moral, ethic people might not get further in life than others, and some bad people go farther in life than others.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

BAD PEOPLE might be in jail...

people who work hard will likely be fine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.