Why has EVERY WITNESS testified that Hunter Biden's involvement with Burisma at least gives the appearance of a conflict of interest?
When there is the appearance of conflict of interest at this level, shouldn't there be an investigation? And if there is nothing to hide, shouldn't the investigation be welcomed?
- BobLv 72 weeks ago
Because he got the job because of his name, but do those same people ask why Barr's kid is a Legal Aide for Trump or why Giuliani's kid has a cush 90,000 dollar salary working at the W H or how Jared got a 99 year lease on 666 5th Ave when no country would loan to him?
- BrianLv 62 weeks ago
Yeah...we should impeach Hunter, and donnie gets a pass!
- Elwood BluesLv 72 weeks ago
Perhaps. Is there an appearance of a conflict of interest that Trump's daughter and son-in-law have senior positions in the White House? Is there an appearance of conflict that Jared Kushner got the oil nation Qatar to bail him out of a billion dollar mess with 666 Fifth Ave? What about Giuliani's son with the do nothing job in the White House? https://theweek.com/speedreads/879218/rudy-giulian...
My guess is the republicans in power don't want to open that can of worms.
- regeruggedLv 72 weeks ago
Because the Bidens clearly colluded with the corrupt Ukrainian government.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Liberal FascistLv 72 weeks ago
Its way worse than that. Biden used his office for personal gain.
- KumquatMayLv 62 weeks ago
that's your defence is it. every single witness is lying under oath as part of some big conspiracy? Like the career diplomats, some of whom Trump appointed himself and Sondland who donated $100k to Trump? Sounds a lot more likely than the simple fact that Trump is guilty, does it?
- yogicskierLv 72 weeks ago
Because it does. Yet conflict of interest isn't a crime unless acted upon illegally.
Now, back to Trump's PROVEN criminality...
Official Trump's Tool™ Fallback List.
1. The phone call didn't happen.
2. OK, it happened, but Trump didn't ask for anything.
3. OK, Trump asked, but the Ukrainian statement didn't happen.
4. OK, it didn't happen because the whistleblower put in his complaint, and... OH! OH! Strike that!
4A. We need to hear from the whistleblower to hear from him/her personally.
5. The whistleblower is A) a never-Trumper, B) a Deep State plant, C) a liar, D) not a direct witness and is therefore unreliable.
6. No direct witnesses have testified... AH, CRAP! Sondlin's testifying. Strike that!
6A. "It's a Democrat clown show! Look over there at the Bidens!"
- Anonymous2 weeks ago
...and zero evidence of any violation of any law. Don't forget that part.
- 2 weeks ago
Hunter and Joe should be in prison
- AlexanderLv 62 weeks ago
I agree that it does. But since when exactly is "appearance" of anything illegal?