Renee asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

How To Make my Vagina Tighter?

I want to know how to make my vagina tighter. I'm almost 26 years old I have 3 kids 6,4 years old and 6 months old. my boyfriend wants to make my vagina tighter I just want to know how. I have heard that lemon juice is suppose to. So enjoys having sex with me. my boyfriend says its not tight anymore that cause I have had 3 kids. wanting ideas on how to make it tighter.

It should have gone back to normal providing you had not tearing etc, sure he’s not w*nking too much and now not used to your wetness thus creating less friction than a dry tight hand?

• Ann

There is a surgery to "reconstruct" a woman's vagina.  It is popular in countries where there is religious repercussion for a non-virgin to get married and her lax vagina would reveal the fact that she had prior sex.  I don't know what the name of the surgery is.  I'm sure it's very expensive.  Lemon juice is acidic, and it would cause irritation.  If your boyfriend is dissatisfied, then he isn't the man for you.  A person who loves you will take you as you are.  Tell him he can pay for that surgery if he wants you to have it.

and I will add, lemon juice WILL NOT and will cause a lot of irritation.

• alan P

Did you suffer any tearing, cutting or other problems during the births.  If not then everything should have returned to normal.  Some of the suggestions other people have made seem a bit radical.  You could try sex in different positions that create more friction.  Being "looser" is sometimes just a result of feeling more comfortable and more aroused with your partner.

How he feel it is loose or tight. It all depends on your response. You just start crying Pain pain and see he will experience it as tight.

He just wants to give you pain, that makes him feel he has done something great.

Else take it from the back and he will be happy and you will be in pain .

Catch him sleeping and cover his face with a rag soaked in chloroform, strap him down to the bed and peg him with a strap-on for a while.

Leave the dildo inside him when you are done so that when he wakes up he knows what happened.

Come back after a while and tell him his a** is too loose to enjoy f**king, and that he needs to 'tighten it up' somehow.

• R L

Kegels and exercise....a normal vagina will go back to 95% of elasticity after child birth so he is making too much of this.....also you can try anal sex as long as he is a gentle lover and you lube up good......

have him try a different opening

would be easier to have him make his penis bigger. OR just find a man that isn't a thumb dick

go to the doctor