How do I delete my question I asked?

this question has been asked and answered many times. if one person answered your question, then you can not delete the question but if not one person answered then you can delete it

If there have been one or more answers, you can't delete a question.

You can not delete the question after it has one answer. Once it gets an answer the delete option is removed. In Verizon Media Terms of Service, it states that all post becomes the property of Verizon once they have an answer. I recommend you make the post anonymous.

• .

IF your question on Yahoo Answers has no answers yet, you can just go into your question and select Edit>Delete. (make sure your mobile device is in desktop mode, if using a mobile)

IF your question on Yahoo Answers DOES have ANY answers, it cannot be deleted. The only way to get it removed if it has answers from others, from that point on, is to have enough accounts report it as a violation, so the system removes it from the display. You cannot edit or change the info you posted, either. All you can do is add updates to clarify it, or make yourself Anonymous (Edit>Post as Anonymous) to hide your identity.

This is probably the single most asked question, over time, in the Yahoo Answers subcategory. You can save points and time in the future, by doing a search at the top of the page (type in your question or keywords and press "Search Answers"), to see if the question you have has already been asked/answered. How to delete questions has been asked/answered literally thousands of times since the site was created.

• Daniel

you can only delete your question if it has no answers on it if there are

no answers on it to delete it click on the x delete question button under the

blue edit menu once there is answers on it you wont be able to delete it

unfortunately

• Sharon

You can only delete them if they have no answers. Click on 'Edit' beside your question and then delete it. If it has an answer the Edit button no longer appears and you cannot delete it.

• Sarah

If anyone else, even just one person has answered the question, it is not possible. If no one has answered, there should be a pencil tool under your question where you can click on it and hit delete question. 

• Vicki

Once you have an answer on it, you don't.

• YOU CANT unfortunatly

• George

My friend, unfortunately if it has been answered there is no way to deleted. I know that it's not fair, but unfortunately that's how yahooanswers works. I have the same problem too. I mean I would like to be able to delete it, even if it would cost 20 points.