Sexy asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 weeks ago

can you take blankets from flights? like do some airlines allow that.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 19 hours ago

No, you are not to take the blankets from the airlines.  That is stealing.  If you want a souvenir, take the in-flight magazine home.  Just like at a hotel, you can take things such as the pens and stationery or shampoo.  You cannot take the towels from hotels either.

• 2 weeks ago

No, and some planes even have small signs noe about please don’t take the blankets. That would increase airfare if they had to replace blankets. You can get a personal one at many flight stores cheap and better made

• 2 weeks ago

Most airlines realise that they're going to have a few blankets stolen each trip, but no, you're not supposed to take them.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

no thats stealing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I'll be honest. I took one. My seat had two for some reason so I stuffed one in my bag. Didn't even use the one in my seat. I ended up accidently leaving it on a greyhound bus. 

• 2 weeks ago

Bring your own blanket.  Those airline things are frequently re-use without washing.

GROSS!!!

• duker918
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

sure.  and the blankets won't be refolded and stuffed back in plastic.  On a fast turn around the planes are scarcely cleaned beyond picking up obvious litter.  nasty stuff going on there.  don't put anything directly on the tray either especially anything edible

• 2 weeks ago

Theft is theft. Some passengers do steal the blankets.

You are allowed to ask and the Airline MIGHT give you the blanket.

• 2 weeks ago

No, that would be stealing.

• 2 weeks ago

I mean, of course you can. They're gonna throw those blankets out anyway. I personally didn't take the blanket because I don't really need it. But if you do, go ahead and take it. 

• Ꮥ.Ꮓ
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

I'm not really sure. I had a lady ask if she can take the blanket behind me when I was on a flight last year. The flight attendant said they're gonna throw them out anyway and she can have it. I may be wrong about every flight. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong answer.

• Mandy
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Of course, not.  It doesn’t belong to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.