Does anyone know any funny stories?

Funniest will be awarded best answer.

Favorite Answer

I worked with a privately owned electrical company many years ago. The place was freezing in the middle of winter. There was only one gas heater and it couldn't handle the size of the building. One day, one of the lads blew up a condom and let it float on the hot air from the fire. Up it went to the very high roof then after a minute, it would make its way back. Once it dropped so high, it would head up again. Up and down it went for quite a while. The boss arrived as he always did around ten AM. The condom was no longer an interest to us and was stuck to the roof at the time. 

In came a sales rep, a young girl around twenty. The boss took her straight to the fire as he discussed the parts he was after. We were all chuckling to ourselves and the boss was trying to ignore us. Then the condom gently floated down and hovered momentarily above the young ladies head. The cold from her body and clothing must have helped the condom to stay in that position but it hovered over her head whilst moving slowly up and back down again. This was the first time the boss saw what we were chuckling at. He was trying to keep a straight face but seeing the condom hovering just over her head and knowing she didn't have a clue about it was making it so bloody hard to stay straight-faced. He eventually walked her to the door once the business was concluded and she never even saw the condom but must have been aware of all our sniggering. I had never seen my boss look so embarrassed.

I don't know whether anyone know, but I know who know , if I tell you, you would know that I tell you to know.

• Carol

"Withnail and I" and "The Aristocrats". Two great funny movies.

OK.Yayhoo Answers is a big joke.

So  this guy from South Dakota took a vacation and went to Las Vegas. When he returned home he got his picture developed One of the picture showed someone brushing his butt hole with his toothbrush! True Story and as funny as hell!

• Kathy

Back in the early 1980's, my brother worked for a company that built silos on farms. There was a guy that he worked with who got a promotion, but it required him to relocate to Rochester, Minn. But the boss never told the Minnesota part, figuring this guy knew he meant the one in Minn. This guy was suppose to call as soon as he got there. It should only take 1 gay to get from Wisconsin to Minnesota. The guy didn't call in until 3 days later. The boss asked why it took so long to call in, and he said that it took him that long to drive to Rochester, NY. The boss had to tell him he went to the wrong one, and that he was was go to the one in Minn. So this guy had to drive all the way back, and to Minnesota. He missed a whole week of work because of the mix up.

Okay, I’ll tell you a funny story about my cat Sylvester.

My mom got it in her head to try to walk our cat Sylvester. It was really strange and funny. One day she was doing laundry and hanging some of it out on the deck to dry. She had Sylvester on the leash but saw she needed to tend to the hanging clothes. So she tied the cat to railing of the deck. Sylvester decided to jump off the deck and hung himself on the leash. If he had died this would be tragic, but there he was dangling from the leash and flopping arond. We helped him up and we all laughed hysterically!

• Pronk

Yes..................