Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Sondland's testimony has completely exonerated Trump! No quid pro quo, No extortion, No bribery. Sad, liberals?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Someone clearly wasn't paying attention.

• 2 months ago

lol....that is hilarious, as a fact witness Sondland did his part. You either are not seeing the whole picture or are not of a high enough IQ to put 2 plus two together. By the end of this impeachment a full 80% will know Fat Donnie broke law, already is at 70% according to Fox News polls...lol. Poor Sad Republicans.

• 2 months ago

quite---the liberals are a sorry, sad bunch that hate America--

• Coop 366
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I am old enough to remember Ike so I know the Republicans! Today there are few Trumpettes that can even tell you what they stand for much less tell what a Republican is. I have been a Liberal all my life; Christian, Constitution follower and an American. I have voted for Conservatives who were Rep.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes I'm actually pretty sad. Happy?

• don't worry, it's a new day, and the looney left will find something else to investigate to waste the taxpayers money, and not take care of their constituents--

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Huh? which reality are you living in?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What testimony are you watching?  Sondland exposed everyone in the administration.

• al
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Exposed nothing!

• 2 months ago

Your use of the totalitarian tactic to simply repeat repeat repeat a lie so that stupids think it's "the truth" should be continually rebutted until you stop accepting pay (or a voucher for a Subway sandwich) from one troll farm or another . . . in other words, go straight to heck and collect your shekels. 

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The only question is how many in the Repubican administration are going down with him.

• 2 months ago

LOL

That fantasyland of the Trump minions is hilarious.

• James
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I never saw so many wrong answers to a question and that's why I feel like spreading the news that Trump has won again . 

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump's presidency ended today.

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Dubaue2 months agoReport

I am not too sure. It still has to go through the Senate and it looks like they are going to continue this circus show.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.