Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Sondland's testimony has completely exonerated Trump! No quid pro quo, No extortion, No bribery. Sad, liberals?

Someone clearly wasn't paying attention.

lol....that is hilarious, as a fact witness Sondland did his part. You either are not seeing the whole picture or are not of a high enough IQ to put 2 plus two together. By the end of this impeachment a full 80% will know Fat Donnie broke law, already is at 70% according to Fox News polls...lol. Poor Sad Republicans.

quite---the liberals are a sorry, sad bunch that hate America--

• Coop 366

I am old enough to remember Ike so I know the Republicans! Today there are few Trumpettes that can even tell you what they stand for much less tell what a Republican is. I have been a Liberal all my life; Christian, Constitution follower and an American. I have voted for Conservatives who were Rep.

Yes I'm actually pretty sad. Happy?

• don't worry, it's a new day, and the looney left will find something else to investigate to waste the taxpayers money, and not take care of their constituents--

Huh? which reality are you living in?

What testimony are you watching?  Sondland exposed everyone in the administration.

• al

Exposed nothing!

Your use of the totalitarian tactic to simply repeat repeat repeat a lie so that stupids think it's "the truth" should be continually rebutted until you stop accepting pay (or a voucher for a Subway sandwich) from one troll farm or another . . . in other words, go straight to heck and collect your shekels. 

• John

The only question is how many in the Repubican administration are going down with him.

LOL

That fantasyland of the Trump minions is hilarious.

• James

I never saw so many wrong answers to a question and that's why I feel like spreading the news that Trump has won again . 

• Lolly

Trump's presidency ended today.

• Dubaue2 months agoReport

I am not too sure. It still has to go through the Senate and it looks like they are going to continue this circus show.