Moti vape burns throat ?

I recently got a moti vape and tried the tobacco flavor, I tried doing the mouth to lung inhale but every time my throat and lungs burn and I start coughing. Is that normal for beginners? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It´s normal because vape is harmful to the lungs

• Login to reply the answers
  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is your body trying to say, "Stop! You're Killing Me!" Smoking tobacco in a bong looks cooler than using a vape pen.

• 4 weeks ago

I have always found it hard to get tobacco smoke past my throat.  Marijuana smoke, I can just suck it down into my lungs, but not cigarette smoke.

I've always had the theory that this was because of the nicotine.  Nicotine is so irritating that the Indians used it as an insecticide.  Vapes eliminate all the other stuff in tobacco smoke--tars and stuff.  They have pure nicotine in them (though not a lot).  I used to think that nicotine itself was a carcinogen, but apparently it's not, it's all the other stuff on tobacco smoke.

If I wanted to get into vaping (which I don't), I think I might look for some vape juice that was nicotine-free.  I'm sure that must exist (though I haven't seen it).  Just to see if it makes a difference!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.