How is it racist for Donald Trump to tell illegal aliens to go back where they came from?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • don
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Its not,but if you disagree with a liberal they really have no way to win a debate with you so they just start calling you a racist.Its all they have.

• 2 weeks ago

Because the REASON he told them that was their race. Doing anything is racist is the REASON for it is someone's race.

• don
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Hey stupid...Illegals are here from every nation so they are many different races including white.If it applies to all races its not racist you racist pig !

• 2 weeks ago

It just because the DEMOCRITS SAY IT IS.. There is no other reason.. ITS A LIE AND FAKE NEWS,,, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT from Democrits. They still try to say Trump built the big Immigration holding cells when it was actually done under Obama and the pictures they were plastering all over were also under OBAMA... 

I guess we all can sue the cops now or anyone who tells us where to go and say they are racist... Nest they are going to be saying a white NONE LATINO or a BLACK AMERICAN cannot sell Mexican food... OPPS IS it racist to say MEXICAN FOOD... maybe I shold just say South of the UNITED STATES FOOD... NOOOOO... Thats wold also be racist... Just ask any democrit

• 2 weeks ago

The Left calls everything it does not like "racist".  It is not about reality 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Since it applies to ALL persons who violate visas and/or immigration laws, regardless of the lawbreaker's country of origin/citizenship, race, ethnicity, religion, age, or anything else, it is impossible to be "racist." There are visa/immigration violators in the US from practically every other country on the planet. The only factor they have in common is their lawbreaking & disrespect for American citizens & American laws.

• Lisa A
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

False. It does not apply to his blonde, model wife.

• 2 weeks ago

it's not racist because illegal aliens is not a race they're people of different races

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

beats me ............................................

• Jay
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

cause people dont know what racism means even though its self explanatory

• Jay
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

get off my answers you k­ike

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Not. At. All.

• 2 weeks ago

It's not. They just know they can't argue it on the merits.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.