Darth Vader vs Doctor Doom?

Who would win and why?

I say Doctor Doom!

Favorite Answer

Doctor Doom- how is this even a question?  Sure, Vader has combat precognition but Doctor Doom is a super genius who rivals the greats where as Vader is a dark force rage addict and a cripple.

Hell, I'd say almost any true Darth lord would have a better shot since Vader is such a whipped dog that doesn't seem to have much intention on carrying on the tradition of murdering his lord- his will is weak until he regains the light and goodness and even then his great achievement is dying to kill an old man so far out of his prime that it's not even funny.

If there no knowledge or prep time and they meet in a neutral area then its more likely Darth Vader wins 7 / 10 fights with his force abilities .

If its a fair amount or prep or knowledge due to Doctor Doom abilities and super intelligent he could near easily counteract Darth Vader force with technology or some plot device and has beaten stronger opponents alone .

So in that case Doctor Doom wins 8.8 / 10 if knowledge 

• Vader wins easy!

Darth Vader: You do not want to fight me. You're going to go kill yourself now.

Doctor Doom: I do not want to fight you. I'm going to go kill myself now.

• Kieth

Victor von Doom was into mechanisms, Darth used the force, Darth would have won.

That's a tough one. But I'll agree with you that Doctor Doom would win the battle. Doctor Doom is powerful and smarter enough to defeat Vader. He has powers to overwhelm Vader in the fatal blow. He can cripple Vader again.