Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 4 weeks ago

I am scared of riding the bus?

I live in Surrey, BC, Canada. I am looking for a job, and when I do get a job. I will have to take the bus. What if I miss my stop? 

Favorite Answer

Before you actually start work, do a practice ride one morning at the same time a few days before. That way you can make sure how long it takes so you will be there on time. Watch where you are going and look for buildings that you can use to see where to get off. 

• Mayda3 weeks agoReport

Thank you

You're presumably an adult. So you would need to take responsibility, and make sure you don't miss your stop...

• Then you have to put your phone down and pay attention to where you're going. It's called being aware of your surroundings. 

Stop playing games on your phone and grow up. Look outside at where you are and where you are going and stop being a zombie.

Grow the frak up. All you have to do is be aware of where you are, and where your stop is. This isn't rocket science.

If you miss your stop either walk back to your destination of get a bus in the other direction. It's not a big deal.