Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 4 weeks ago

I am scared of riding the bus?

I live in Surrey, BC, Canada. I am looking for a job, and when I do get a job. I will have to take the bus. What if I miss my stop? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Before you actually start work, do a practice ride one morning at the same time a few days before. That way you can make sure how long it takes so you will be there on time. Watch where you are going and look for buildings that you can use to see where to get off. 

• Mayda3 weeks agoReport

Thank you

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

You're presumably an adult. So you would need to take responsibility, and make sure you don't miss your stop...

• Then you have to put your phone down and pay attention to where you're going. It's called being aware of your surroundings. 

• 4 weeks ago

Stop playing games on your phone and grow up. Look outside at where you are and where you are going and stop being a zombie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Grow the frak up. All you have to do is be aware of where you are, and where your stop is. This isn't rocket science.

• 4 weeks ago

If you miss your stop either walk back to your destination of get a bus in the other direction. It's not a big deal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.