Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 3 weeks ago

What gun should I purchase for my wife?

She has a colt tarsus .38 but I was thinking of getting her another gun since she was asking for one for Christmas. I was thinking of getting her a .460 weatherby since she doesn't know much about guns. I will tell her that there isn't much kick because its a slow burning cartage, which it is rather slow, and when she goes to fire it it will have more kick than she expects. She thinks it will onl kick like a .22. Do you have any ideas like a bigger caliber or anything?

How about a small target pistol.  Semi automatic that she can carry in the purse, just in case if danger should erupt.  That can happen if you live near  a Waffle House.

All I can say is I am glad I am not your wife or anyone else in your family.

I'm thinking your wife would be happier with a new husband.

Your wife will be more happy if you get her the new MacBook Pro. Guns are very dangerous

• Darby
      3 weeks agoReport

Thumbed down for IMPERSONATION - Gary the idiot troll has once again hijacked another user's avatar and screen name and is using it to post his moronic BS.