Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

How can we rid R&S of thr fireball once and for all time?

Favorite Answer

Oh, come on... I don't even like her! In fact, a few months back, I finally had enough of her, to the point of blocking her! Which I don't regret one bit... (Suddenly she's no longer able to just automatically thumb down every single one of my answers, without even reading them, because I was the one that posted them! I rest my case...) But regardless, though..? She's still an integral part of this website! She has been, for years! You are NOT going to get rid of her. This place wouldn't really be the same without her. And.. I also feel like it would be a bit like trying to steal hearing aids from an old lady that 100% depends on them! This place..? Is her life, basically.

Users come and go.  What's your knowledge seeking question about religion or spirituality?

• Nous

Seems she is actually protected by Yahoo. Though it does appear she has been flagged as unreliable with all her reporting and moving questions that she can no longer do it!

Surely Fireball is allowed to remain on this site so that she can post to keep non believers away and drive decent people out of the churches to become atheists to get away from any chance of being associated with her?!!!!!!!!!

I think it's actually Hagee trolling as a Pastor on fire .

They both know scripture equally at a Sunday School lever 

so their style is a giveaway .

• First, it is against this site's rules to post about other users.

Second: I am mystified to know why she begets such coverage. What is it about her that does this?

I really am deeply curious to know the reason why so many users talk about this user?

• Aaron

No. She's been on a long time. I think one of the original users when Y/A first started. I don't agree with her and have made fun but it wouldn't be the same without her. 

• Bob

Cretin yes 

But entertaining, no ?

I see it’s responses as a benchmark

I don't know about that... She's definitely ignorant, but at least her answers are entertaining.

• Rayal

Why.  She adds more value, such as it is, than anonymous cowards who post this kind of BS. 

We can't, she is a rightful user

reported for violation

Source(s): Y!A deputy