Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Do you belong to the cult of Trinitarianism?

• Paul
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I am a Christian.

• David

Actually cults deny the Trinity.

No.

Trinitarianism is belief in a particular doctrine

and not a cult.

(See: the word "cult" in any standard English dictionary.)

The trinity is all over the Bible, although they don't use that specific word.  I don't know why people are so averse to the idea that God could live plurally, especially if they call themselves Christians--which they can't do unless they believe that He can and does. 

Colossians 2:9  For in him, bodily, lives the fullness of all that God is. 10 And it is in union with him that you have been made full — he is the head of every rule and authority.

Isaiah 9:6   For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 44:6   This is what the LORD says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Matthew 1:23   The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us).

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.

No!

Does it belong to the hall of the slalom bar?

Only the Geovans, the Antichrist!

No.  I can't find "God in three persons" in the Bible, but I do believe what it says in John 10:30, John 14:9, and Colossians 2:8-10.

• Rayal

No................. 

Nopety-nope. Neither to that one NOR to the cult of JWism. Generally speaking..? I just don't do Christianity! In any way, shape, or form.

That's mainstream Christianity. JW's have no room. To call anyone else a cult. 

Jehovah witnesses shouldn't be calling anyone a cult.

• Hindus are beyond the Trinity and have a Manyity Witch makes more sense Mrs. Which