Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 3 weeks ago

Is there anything you said on here that you wish you could take back?

I will be honest, I wish I could take back a lot of things here, especially in the past. The one thing I regret though is recent, when I said Juventud Guerrera doesn't take as many chances. I feel like I kind of betrayed him, and I think he saw it. Call me crazy, but he stopped acknowledging my tweets right after I said that. I tweeted him comments that kind of came from the heart. It's not just that, but I feel like my mistakes has cost me potential friendships.

• Candle
    Favorite Answer

No. Opinions can be changed and time can open your eyes to new ways at looking at things.  In a way, that's what a message board should be for; discussing different points of views and having discussions over them.  I'm sure if you go far enough back on my account you'll find stuff where I hated on Gargano and Daniel Bryan Danielson on the indies, which was how I felt at the time.  Has that changed? Absolutely, but that doesn't invalidate how I once felt.  I've never went out of my way to hurt someone on here emotionally, so I have no regrets for forming new opinions.  Especially when they're positive ones.

• Spyro3 weeks agoReport

I see. I still feel bad about it, but not as bad after you answered and reassured me that this place is to share our knowledge, and not meant to hurt anyone. I do remember you use to not like Jushin Liger. Your opinion on Low Ki has seemed to have softened up, too.

NONE OF THE WRESTLERS ARE ON THIS FORUM. YOU DO KNOW YOU ARE NOT HIS ONLY FAN

• Satan

Nope. Every bespoke answer has been carefully and lovingly crafted to suit the requirements of the question, no matter how insipid the question!