How do i remove questions i asked from my profile?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You can’t if it’s been answered. All you can do is try to report it.

• 3 weeks ago

If it has been answered you can't delete. To delete it before it gets answered. Click Edit and select Delete.

• 3 weeks ago

You cannot delete answered questions. You cannot delete answered questions from your YA activity profile. You CAN make your YA activity profile private like I have. Verizon and Yahoo OWNS your question and ALL the answers. They are in Verizon/Yahoo's digital databases forever. ©. 

• 3 weeks ago

You cannot delete questions that have been answered.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You can not delete the question after it has one answer. Once it gets an answer the delete option is removed. In Verizon Media Terms of Service, it states that all post becomes the property of Verizon once they have an answer. I recommend you make the post anonymous.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

you can only delete your question if it has no answers on it if there are

no answers on it to delete it click on the x delete question button under the

blue edit menu once there is answers on it you wont be able to delete it

unfortunately

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can delete a question you posted on Yahoo Answers, if it has no answers to it. Just select Edit beneath the question and Delete. That will remove it from the display on Yahoo Answers and from your YA activity. You cannot delete a question if it has answers already, and you can't remove any post from your YA activity, but have it remain in the YA display.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can only delete them if they have no answers. Click on 'Edit' beside your question and then delete it. If it has an answer the Edit button no longer appears and you cannot delete it.

• Bill B
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

That's not true:  You can still "Edit" by moving the question to another category or adding additional information so the Edit button remains. 

• Bill B
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

You can only remove questions you have asked if no one has answered it yet; you would do so by clicking on "Edit" which is on the right side next to the "Answer" button on your question. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.