mariam asked in EnvironmentConservation · 2 months ago

What problems have you faced in preserving the environment and what you will feel when you start to care about your environment?

if you had ever thought about preserving or taking care of your environment after a lot of bad things happened around the world from cutting the trees , consuming water, air and water pollution and others what the problems you faced made you stop caring about it and stop your trys to help your environment. these answers will help me a lot to make conclusions of the problems and try to solve them to help our planet as we do not have planet B.

At the moment you have a billion less wild animals: don't you feel guilty for this?

• Dale-E

I smell the breath of politically charged propagandized school children that have been misled by the teachers sold out to their teacher's union hard line regimentation.

By countering unscientific dis-information with findings of climate studies.

It is important to keep up the good fight even though all the science challenged politicians and media are going in the wrong direction. They are led by the ethically challenged, or confused, or bought and paid for climate "scientists"

Look at this chart and tell me the recent warming is something to fear and something unusual. It is cooler now than most all of the past 8000 years.

• Dale-E
      3 weeks agoReport

Of course, the worn-out  politically charged propaganda statistics only fan party enthusiasm and sell fake news sensationalism.

I wanted to try to melt the waste  Plastic bottles and bags into something useful such as plates, cups, and plastic wear but I cannot seem to find a good releasing agent that can prevent plastic from sticking to my molds.

I am trying to save the environment by removing the cat converters from my car. The problem is the engine light comes on

Preserving the dignity of a justice of to do instead of the justice for making others do is the motivation against final uglyness. Nobody if is not post-protected, can pretend defense, only the mighty has the power to defy the despicable pretense of the soul, when the critique of practical reason has the suffering until the eyes are broken on its side.

Sugar and ethanol lobby with support of politicians are reluctant to stop growing big water consuming crops like sugarcane in drought prone areas and in a nation where lot of people are suffering from diabetes and obesity due to sugar consumption. The problem of expenditure on compensation to the owners of the land that will be lost by them for river-linking or drought area-flooded area linking or water storage and irrigation projects is another problem. Another problem is growing nuisance from water mafia, water theft and sand mafia. Salinity in water and soild degradation are also the issues. People dumping nonbiodegradable waste or faecal matter or even urine-cough-saliva-sweat in river water  is another bad but dominanting tendency.

• oikoσ

I've done enough EISs and similar studies to learn that the best (often only) way to get anything done is to show the client that it will save them money if they do things the biologists' way, rather than the engineers'. You also have to be able to counter the engineers' plaint that they've never done things that way by doing their job for them and showing them at least an outline of what they have to do. Civil engineers are not necessarily stupid but they tend to avoid thinking if they can.

Im sure of it but not entirely sure.

• y

I have to continually work at discouraging the beavers from destroying my property, from turning my land into swamp, trying to prevent them from digging their trenches along the banks so I do not lose more land.